2.06.2010

Jake's 1st Birthday continued....

wanted to see how tall he was next to Daddy...hopefully I'll remember to do this again next year to see how much he's grown...

dump truck cake...kevin's idea, my hard work

the best nanny? babysitter? caretaker?  not really sure what to call her, but Sarah is the most amazing mom and I'm so thankful she takes care of Jake during the day while we're at work :)

Jake loves his Uncle Matt...and his phone...and his glasses...and his dog...


Bud wearing the bib with a pocket...apparently also great for messy adults!


why do all kids like water bottles?  notice how daniel is protecting his cup...


Carly is helping Jake blow out the candle.

She found the dinosaurs that my Great Aunt Mil made for Jake

Jake was mesmorized by Aunt Lisa's silly faces :)

catching up with Kathy...what is going on with Bud and the toy remote?

my eye itches....

and now I have frosting in it...help!

No comments: